[talk-au] NearMap now have OSM opaque maps as well as overlays

Ben Last ben.last at nearmap.com
Wed Apr 7 01:55:33 BST 2010

Actually, it's just the standard mapnik styles from the download as far as
colours are concerned - we've not yet done any serious editing to it (except
for hiding some overlays at some zoom levels).  It doesn't look like the
actual style files that the OSM site uses are available (or if they are,
they're not easy to find).  We will be making changes over the next few
months as we tune things, though.
Cheers

--
Ben Last