[talk-au] route or collection relations

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Fri Apr 9 09:35:33 BST 2010

Hi All,

I'm back did you miss me? (probably did not even notice I wasn't here).

Anyway a question in regards to relations.

I've notice some highways getting changed to relations for the name and ref number.  Now some are having the relation=collection collection=street whereas most are relation=route route=road

As far as I can tell collection is only a proposal has not even been voted on.

Can we please have a consistency on this? either is fine by me but not both.

--
Cheers
Ross