[talk-au] Tamworth, NSW

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Mon Apr 12 04:38:58 BST 2010

Quoting David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au>:
> On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 07:54 +1000, Ben Kelley wrote:
>> Just a quick note to say that the street mapping for Tamworth, NSW is
>> now largely complete! http://osm.org/go/uY9yYCV--
> If youre still adding streets, then the mapping is hardly complete.

The roads are 'largely' complete (meaning, as he said, still a few
missing ones). There is still plenty left like no right turns, but at
least it looks much better (last year there were whole suburbs
missing). I'll be able to do some when I go up to Armidale in October
(look for odd streets, complete Kootingal and Uralla, also add the
Kamilaroi walking track in Tamworth if the weather is OK), but if
anyone is up there sooner feel free to pitch in!

Mark P. (Bathurst NSW)
"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I would
  care to go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so
  I could pay my phone bill on time."
  (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")