[talk-au] Tamworth, NSW

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:10:38 BST 2010

Hi.

I said largely complete :)

Partly I'm still adding streets because they keep building them. My
mother-in-law jokes that they can build them faster than they can be mapped.

Foot and bike paths are mostly absent. Slip lanes and one way streets are
pretty good (basically there aren't many). No right turn not so good
(although again, there aren't many).

 - Ben.