[talk-au] What to do with fixme=not_reviewed

Ken Self kenself at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 13 02:30:55 BST 2010

Something of a newbie here and I'm trying to clean up OSM in areas I'm
familiar with using keepright as a guide.
I'm seeing loads of fixme=not-reviewed tags for bulk uploads of service
stations, centrelink and police stations.
Is it enough to check the location of the node (easy) or should I leave the
fixme tag until the address, phone number, fax number etc are also all
verified (rather more difficult)?
And if I leave the tag how do I indicate to others that the location is OK?

Ken