[talk-au] Service Stations Imported?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Apr 13 11:42:33 BST 2010

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010, Liz wrote:
> sorry to whoever has done this, but the veracity of the information is in
> doubt.
> I started off looking at Old Pricess Highway, because of the typo

I have checked other online maps
Whereis, who are usually more accurate have Younghusband, as do the Council,
and no Old Pricess Highway, but Gadd Avenue
Google has Younghusband, Old Princes Highway and Gadd Avenue
and FIVE Talbots Road (worth a check, Crystal Brook, SA)
OSM suddenly has the same street names as Google for many streets, and a few
interesting streets which have new names....

Very high odds that copying has occurred from Google Maps, except for the
series of errors made in the process.

Liz