[talk-au] Fwd: [Aust-NZ] OSM Conference in 2011 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:13:34 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <Shoaib.Burq at ga.gov.au>
Date: 22 April 2010 14:37
Subject: RE: [Aust-NZ] OSM Conference in 2011 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
To: robatkinson101 at gmail.com, B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Cc: Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au, aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org

I am also interested in this area in my capacity as a coordinator at
Mapping & Planning Support (MAPS).

You may also be interested in the talk I recently gave at GA on OSM
and mapping of Haiti and the broader SDI lessons to be learned. Slides
at: http://db.tt/mw1cLJ (Warning 45MB of PDF over 100 slides)

I'll put the audio online this weekend

Cheers
Shoaib Burq
--
Data Manager, National Marine Samples Database (MARS)
Seabed Mapping and Characterisation (SMAC)