[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

John Henderson snowgum at gmx.com
Sun Apr 25 02:06:50 BST 2010

On 25/04/10 10:25, John Smith wrote:
> On 25 April 2010 07:31, John Henderson<snowgum at gmx.com>  wrote:
>> I know of one turning circle (with island) which is a true roundabout
>> according to the roadside signage on the entry:
>
> Are councils just being stingy when that happens because they bulk
> order one set of signs and then miss apply them?

Alas, evidence says that's increasingly the case.  Moreover, there's a
lot of outsourcing to private contractors going on where the contractors
either aren't told exactly what to do and guess, or just take the
easiest way out anyway.

Unless we have reason to doubt it, what can we do but assume signage is
correct?

John H