[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 07:54:34 BST 2010

On 25 April 2010 16:37, Richard Colless <firefly at ar.com.au> wrote:
> I wasn't in on that discussion. If we don't have them in Australia, then
> what are they? I always thought they were those piddling little things where
> councils were too stingy to do anything more than paint a circle on the
> road. Every so often I correct ones that are obviously a bit more than that.

I agree with you, although due to lack of appropriate legislation some
people think we don't have any, in any case here's a link to past
threads:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2009-May/001610.html
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2009-June/001900.html
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2009-July/002000.html

Those are just the threads I was involved with, things date back much
further than that however.