[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Apr 27 01:53:19 BST 2010

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, John Smith wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the crux of this
> argument really comes down to people complaining because Garmin's
> don't do something meaningful with the information, and I'm guessing
> those that don't care either way or think mini roundabouts are valid
> don't have a Garmin.

That is a secondary argument.
The first one stands, that mini-roundabouts are unAustralian and should be
banned.
Some whisper that they have seen a painted roundabout on the road, but whether
this is a roundabout is not for us to know - according to the Road Rulez it
ain't a roundabout.
They are very rare, and perhaps we should draw them out as roundabouts anyway.

Liz