[talk-au] Wikifiddling

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:05:11 BST 2010

On 28 April 2010 19:26, Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
>> > I think that we need to put our stuff on our own wiki.
>>
>> I don't see how you reached that conclusion.
>>
> Because this is a public list and what I would have written in explanation is
> either rude or possibly defamatory.
> I read the rss feed from the wiki changes and I have watched recent events.
> Nothing more will I say.

While I'm privy to some of Liz's grievances, the bigger problem is
Aussie specific information being drowned out with all the other
information. Unless you knew where to find information about Aussie
mapping parties, you won't easily find it.

The same goes for other Aussie specific information, it takes time and
effort to drill through links to find things, only to find out someone
has merged in a bunch of information from other unrelated countries so
on and so forth.