[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Thu Apr 29 13:59:40 BST 2010

> Could I suggest that if any decisions are taken on stuff like this,
> the decision should be documented on the wiki. Otherwise it doesn't
> really exist, and will just be rehashed indefinitely on the mailing
> list.

Read the wiki.

"Roundabouts should be drawn in full."

It was put this way to be polite.

> 2) Better to mislabel a real roundabout as a mini-roundabout than
> leave it marked as a normal intersection. (It's much, much quicker,
> and conveys almost the same information.)

Agree but it does not convey the same meaning as we've seen the routers (Garmin at least) don't recognise the mini_roundabouts).

If your sitting there tracing details from nearmap why not get it right first off there's no time limit, this is not a race, the data is more important than mappers convienience.

> 3) There are much bigger fish to fry.

Sure are, I'll have a barra :)

Cheers
Ross