[talk-au] MS imagery

Andrew Laughton laughton.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:46:54 GMT 2010

There are not that many words here, so it should be harder to go
astray, but the following lines present problems;
>you must use the imagery as presented in the API, you cannot modify or edit the
> imagery,
This part implies that you cannot use it as a layer, by "modifying"
the imagery with map overlays.

>...all of your updates to OSM arising out of the application must be shared with OSM, ...
Did whoever write this read what they wrote ?  How does one update OSM
without sharing it ?

talk-au at openstreetmap.org