[talk-au] "airports" import

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:27:33 GMT 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:11 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't remember which side you fell on, but wouldn't this fall into
> the same category as private pools? or private tennis courts... etc?

Yeah, though I think the case might be stronger for airstrips. One
reason that occurs to me is that a private airstrip, if used to
receive mail or visitors, is something like an address, which we
store.

Liz wrote:
>These sort of things are worked out before import when people discuss things beforehand.

Dear god.
1) You, and about a thousand other people have pointed this out.
2) Clearly the person involved didn't know this, and is now doing the
right thing.
3) Why complain *here* about it?

Steve