[talk-au] "airports" import

Kevin & Ruth Sheather mobilesheathers at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 28 23:00:45 GMT 2010

As a regular traveller in remote Australia, I can see advantage for map
users in having cattle station air strips in OSM. Quite apart from RFDS
operations, there is a progressive merging of tourism and agriculture. To
have strips shown in OSM is of value to light aircraft owners planning their
trip. More visitors will travel to tourist cattle stations as time goes on.
I don't think you can make a comparison with back yard pools and tennis
courts at all.

Kevin