[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Most of Busselton deleted

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Tue Feb 2 22:13:38 GMT 2010

Something similar happened in my region recently, someone new to josm
managed to turn a park around 100m across into a 2km diameter circle,
and mangled the ways nearby.  A quick email to the user revealed he was
new to josm and wasnt even aware of what he had done.  Fortunately the
mess was easily fixed, but luckily I contacted the bloke, and he was
apologetic and continues to ask questions to learn how to use osm/josm
better.

Sometimes the diplomatic approach can be best.

David