[talk-au] How to undo saved edits?

John Henderson snowgum at gmx.com
Wed Feb 3 03:32:45 GMT 2010

The thread on unintentional damage is timely.

I find I may have deleted a way.

I was cleaning up duplicated ways, and may have deleted too much in JOSM
and then saved the result.

I suspect that the gap in the foot track at this location might be my
doing: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-32.8991&lon=116.1585&zoom=14

How do I determine if there was a way there earlier in the day?

And if there was, how do I restore it?

I was adding a relation to cover the Bibbulmun Track when I came across
an area with extensive duplication of ways, which I've been fixing as I
go along.  I've been working from south (Albany) northwards (towards Perth).

I looked at the history, without it making much sense to me.  The
changeset ID in question is 3779618.

John H