[talk-au] Canberra - last white spot on the map

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Fri Feb 5 13:42:12 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 16:01 +1000, Roy Wallace wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM,  <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> >
> > Can we document on the wiki which is Operator and which is Name
> > (for Australia) because I never found it to make sense
>
> +1. e.g. for Woolworths Caltex petrol, is it Woolworths or Caltex? For
> those with a discount voucher they're probably more interested in
> looking for "Woolworths" stations than "Caltex" stations...

After this discussion, Ive had a bit of a look around to try to clarify
this situation.  The caltex website has a locator map[1] which lets you
filter by various options.  Among these options are Woolworths discount
for petrol (and LPG separately) and 'wish giftcard accepted' and/or
caltex starcard accepted.

Maybe we should have some sort of fuel:discount tag?

[1] http://apps.nowwhere.com.au/caltex/austlocator/search.aspx