[talk-au] Canberra - last white spot on the map

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 6 10:27:18 GMT 2010

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, John Smith wrote:
> I've just made a bulk upload of Coles Express locations from their website:
>
> http://www.colesexpress.com.au/store-locator/gps-poi.aspx
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/3803645
>
> Most likely there will be duplicates just as there were when the BP
> locations were imported, unfortunately Coles Express only gives a name
> + location, and not the rest of the information like BP does.

I didn't see any copyright notice (nor did I download) but the following
sounds like they wouldn't care about using the list in OSM

Can I convert the file to use it on another GPS device?
There are POI converters available on the Internet that may convert the Coles
Express POI file to a format for use on other devices.  Do an Internet search
for "POI Converter" or "Points of Interest" for more information.