[talk-au] Canberra - last white spot on the map

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:39:50 GMT 2010

On 9 February 2010 05:09, John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com> wrote:
> I'm definitely seeing an OSM map, with detail I've added recently.

The powered by Google image is probably confusing people, but it looks
like mapnik produced tiles to me.

> But service station sites are a different matter.  Those I entered many
> months ago aren't listed.  I wonder if the database has been updated
> since day one.

I've cc'd the contact email on this email, it doesn't look like the
locations update very often or at all to me either. There should be a
lot more locations now that some bulk imports have occurred.

The following URL can be used to download the current list of
amenity=fuel locations world wide:

http://osmxapi.hypercube.telascience.org/api/0.6/*[amenity=fuel\]