[talk-au] Duplicate node finder

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Feb 9 06:04:13 GMT 2010

Overall a very useful tool for data fixing.
Found some imported rural places (max 6) all occupying one place. I spread
them out a little and now they are simply very close. They all need survey or
local knowledge.
Next, duplicated nodes where the editor (probably Potlatch) didn't join the
new way to an existing way but duplicated the node.
Others are two camping places imported with different names - probably two
names for the same park. I merged the nodes and kept both names.