[talk-au] Duplicate node removal

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:29:58 GMT 2010

This is exactly right John, one of the pitfalls of mass importation of data
(however given the state of the US TIGER data it is hardly surprising).
For me it highlights the importance of ensuring that any data being imported
is fit for purpose, does not already exist (even partially such as the
Melbourne tram stops) in OSM and that the attributing is 'correct' or
'agreed' prior to importing. The exact reason for discussing any data import
through these lists.