[talk-au] Planning Mapping Party in Canberra - Haiti Edition

Shoaib Burq saburq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:45:26 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

Sorry I should update the list - I haven't had much interest - so i am
going to postpone it and try to organise one in march at the botanical
gardens. As Jim said they are the blank spot in Canberra.

I will scope out the gardens this Sunday to see where we can setup -
probably near the cafe.

If anyone else wants to join me ping me off list

Shoaib