[talk-au] answers to the difficult questions

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:34:04 GMT 2010

">* And will probably improve the quality of the water here anyway ;)
*>*
*the main problem is that we get Canberra's p*** in the water first before
we
even get it"
Oh, ohh, I think I see where this one is going...

Now the Canberra mappers are going to get all defensive and blame the
upstream Queanbeyanites for all the ahh - pollutants.

Actually, it is interesting to see (via the river reports) where all the
recent flood waters are being secreted away and how much is actually getting
to S.Aus.   A couple more cyclones and maybe Lake Alexandrina maybe get
refilled.

PS - trivia, I just found out that Lake Alexandrina is actually named after
Queen Victoria.