[talk-au] answers to difficult questions

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:02:56 GMT 2010

"So they cut off two coastal lakes from the sea with the barrages."

Actually, I agree, If, historically Lake Alexexandrina was periodically
flooded by sea water then shouldn;t that situation be reverted to.

If S.Aust needs more fresh water then it should be just more impetus to
develop renewable sources of energy to create it, e.g solar wind and better
use of nuclear.

PS - having being raised in the Adelaide hills, we did have our own rain
water tanks but the Murray water tasted quite interesting, so long as you
didn't look at it while you drank it.