[talk-au] answers to difficult questions

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:50:53 GMT 2010

"For base load there is very few options that will provide
cheap/reliable power needed"

Yes indeed... all arguments over drinking water supply,etc.... always come
back to energy supply.

If we can't find a technical solution to provide the energy  needs for the
projected population in 50 years, then we must engineer the population
numbers to be compatible with the maximum energy availability within this
timeframe.

Now - is there a need to map  energy resources  into OSM,    Bungendore, has
a reasonablt impressive wind farm going round and round at the moment.