[talk-au] answers to difficult questions

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:02:36 GMT 2010

John Henderson wrote:

"Well I've done the Cullerin wind farm nearby"

That looks great!.  It's a shame that the Nearmap imagery does not extent to
Bungendore yet.

I have no idea how to map the wind turbines. Do I need radar or survey tools
or can it be done by photographs, or
do I just nee to ask them nicely to let me drive around.

The Nearmap imagery is great. If you have it open in a browser and in Josm
then it can be used to
edit in bus stops and even postboxes, if you're brave.

Road speeds can be seen on the road as well - wonderfull stuff.