[talk-au] Tram stops and routes for Melbourne

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Feb 19 08:37:13 GMT 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, John Smith wrote:
> On 19 February 2010 10:10, Roy Wallace <waldo000000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Andy Botting <andy at andybotting.com>
wrote:
> >> "The Director would however approve the release of the data provided
> >> the usual terms of our licence agreement were in place. "
> >
> > They clearly just don't get it hey...
>
> Well they are aware of cc-by, so that's a good first start, now to get
> them to look at using cc-by for a license on the data is the next
> step...

They are bureaucrats, and can't be seen to be falling out of line or making a
new decision. I confess to some understanding of the processes and suggest a
snail mail to the appropriate Minister, asking him / her to authorise the
release under the cc-by licence.
Include the copy of the [refusal] sorry, reply received already