[talk-au] tennis court land

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:41:42 GMT 2010

It could be argued that the location of pools, even if private, would
be a valuable knowledgebase in fire and other emergencies.

You are not saying whose pool it is, or who has a pool, only that
there is a pool at this location.  But I would nevertheless be
interested in the privacy implications, given that you can see them
with google and similar.

jim

--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~