[talk-au] tennis court land

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Mon Feb 22 09:07:48 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 18:20 +1000, John Smith wrote:
> On 22 February 2010 17:56, Roy Wallace <waldo000000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure........ but being traced and annotated makes it much
> > *easier* for people to retrieve information about your private
> > property (e.g. through an API call).
>
> Yes, I can really see that happening...

Agreed.

A water supply company could be interested to know how many pools are in
an area to know what areas might have higher demand during filling
season.  But, a pool cleaning business in the future might search on the
map to find areas with potential customers, and be able to directly
advertise to them by matching pool locations to street addresses.

I can see both sides, but am interested in others opinions.

David