[talk-au] tennis court land

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Feb 22 09:43:08 GMT 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, David Murn wrote:
> No, what Im say(ing) is, Im unsure if theres a privacy issue, and asking
> for others opinions or if theres any precedents to follow (other than
> the court cases brought against google for invasion of privacy).
>
> If I was saying we shouldnt be doing street addressing, why would I have
> said 'I can see both sides, but am interested in others opinions'?

I'm concerned about marking what are actual terrorist targets (not the media
frenzy type terrorists who are at airports)
telephone exchange, communications tower, power lines
things not usually well mapped in commercial offerings but which if destroyed
cause havoc without large numbers of fatalities

sometimes my father told me what sort of things they did in France before
D-Day - blew up railway bridges, took out communications...

that worries me more than privacy of swimming pools