[talk-au] Pools (Was: tennis court land)

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:57:30 GMT 2010

On 22 February 2010 19:28, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:
> Aerial imagery doesnt normally have a street map overlayed, and when it
> does, just ask google if theres any privacy issues when it comes to high
> detail aerial photos.

The only trouble google has gotten into is with street view driving
past "no trespassing" signs, I doubt there is anything anyone can do
about sat imagery except the US govt, and they limit the resolution to
50cm per pixel already.

> Ive always had an interest in marking these, but also understand the
> privacy issue.

I'm still having problems seeing how OSM would make any privacy issues
that doesn't already exist due to aerial/sat imagery...