[talk-au] tennis court land

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:20:25 GMT 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:28 PM, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:
> Ive been wondering about the idea of mapping private pools in the same
> way as private tennis courts have been marked, but been worried about
> some issues, particularly privacy.  With the mapping of tennis courts
> taking place, is there any reason to not start mapping out private pools
> in the suburbs?  Is there any existing tagging for this?

Personally I don't think it's reasonable to map anything on a
residential property, particularly not anything that can't be seen
from the street. I'm not sure why lakeboy did all this, but my
preference would be to tag it these private tennis courts in such a
way that they won't render in mapnik etc. It's not as though they're
useful landmarks or anything.

Steve