[talk-au] tennis court land

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Tue Feb 23 02:50:44 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 20:43 +1100, Liz wrote:

> I'm concerned about marking what are actual terrorist targets (not the media
> frenzy type terrorists who are at airports)
> telephone exchange, communications tower, power lines
> things not usually well mapped in commercial offerings but which if destroyed
> cause havoc without large numbers of fatalities

Havent you heard the new technique?  These days the PR arm of the
media-terrorists simply have to say 'were planning something at airport
xyz' and the government machine will kick into action and cause chaos at
the airport (or stadium or whatever), without anyone even having to
visit a target site.

Maybe they might use OSM to find the biggest airport or airport closest
to a major highway, so they can inconvenience more people or something.

David