[talk-au] tennis court land

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:14:52 GMT 2010

Heh, yeah, I assumed it was something like that. It's ok to have the
data in there, I guess, but I don't think it should render on the
default mapnik. If for no other reason than we want *public* tennis
courts to be visible, and all those private ones just create a lot of
noise. Maybe not an urgent issue atm though.

Steve