[talk-au] tennis court land

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:35:34 GMT 2010

I have already tagged the courts with the most appropriate tags. All
have been tagged with sport=tennis, leisure=pitch (which according to
the wiki is used for all sport playing fields/courts as far as I
know), access=private and layer=-2. It might make the map look noisy
at the moment but once building outlines, residential area boundaries
and driveways etc eventually get mapped, it will put things into
perspective.