[talk-au] tennis court land

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:23:44 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Luke Woolley <lswoolley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mainly because I normally give landuses a -3 layer and for things that
> sit just above or directly on the ground I give the next layer up.
> Probably doesn't need it, but it will do no harm being there.

Ah, I had wondered why people did that. Anyway, don't - that's not
what the layer tag is for. It's specifically for describing the
vertical stacking in otherwise ambiguous situations (two overpasses
crossing each other, for instance). Land use is not "above" or "below"
other tags, so it's a pointless abuse of the tag to use it that way.

Steve