[talk-au] Opening hours

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:45:47 GMT 2010

On 24 February 2010 07:42, Roy Wallace <waldo000000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a little strange. I would have thought instead
> opening_hours=Jul We[-1] 09:00-17:00. But as long as it's described
> clearly on the wiki, it's fine.

It's common to PHP at least, as someone said on the tagging list, it's
not really human readable, it's nerd readable and I have a programming
background *shrug*

> A school zone has "opening_hours"? Also, opening_hours:maxspeed seems
> a little unintuitive, but I don't have a better solution.

I couldn't think of anything better either, but as long as it's
documented and becomes common usage the editors can hide this sort of
thing behind more intuative dialog boxes at some point.