[talk-au] admin boundaries on garmin

Greg Harper geharper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:49:44 GMT 2010

 I have found the admin boundaries (suburbs were giving me the most grief)
are really misleading for navigation too, particularly on smaller screens as
Liz mentioned.

I prefer to grab the ones from here osmaustralia.org as I don't have time to
build my own. So when he does fix it, it will be appreciated. Maybe he could
filter out private pools while he is at it. :-)

Cheers,
Greg