[talk-au] CC-BY-A data released for Victoria

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:45:20 GMT 2010

On 1 March 2010 08:25, Roy Wallace <waldo000000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please explain if/how you would suggest regular mappers help
> with the importing of this data?

The files with points of interest are pretty straight forward, either
upload them all, or copy and paste them one at a time, I'll leave it
up to people here as to what happens with those.

The rivers/roads on the other hand need to be merged, and this will
most likely need to be a copy and paste job.

As far as I know, only JOSM can load OSM data files, however you can
load data from OSM on different layers and switch between them etc.