[talk-au] NearMap PhotoMap imagery for OSM

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:33:06 GMT 2010

2010/1/2 John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>:
> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3983

I managed to get this to work, although I did it in slightly a lazy
way in that you can't supply a completely custom URL, I just added a
type option for custom URLs, so you could tell the system to send
/z/x/y.png or &x=$x&y=$y&z=$z and the URL you feed the URL section you
can specify the date. Needs to be fixed up to do proper URL parsing
etc, but works well enough to avoid needing to user morb_au's apache
redirection hack.

slippymap.custom_tile_source_1.ext=jpg
slippymap.custom_tile_source_1.name=Nearmap with custom date
slippymap.custom_tile_source_1.url=http://www.nearmap.com/maps/nml=Vert&nmd=20091031
slippymap.custom_tile_source_1.type=URL

I've uploaded a patch, and you can download a copy of the current
slippymap plugin from the latest branch here:

http://map-data.bigtincan.com/data/slippymap.jar

I doubt the plugin will work against the current stable version, and
no idea if my code will be included in the next stable release or not.