[talk-au] Alcohol Free Zones

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:48:35 GMT 2010

The "area=yes" option also works.
People want to know that an AFZ exists. People will see the signs when they
get there to determine if they can have alcohol on this side of the road or
not. It is a level of accuracy that I am not sure is warranted by the
creation of another polygon (which also makes editing difficult), hence the
reason I suggested a relation.
I am not beholded to 1 method over the other, it all comes down to
consistency.