[talk-au] Traffic Symbols

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:01:09 GMT 2010

I found the site copyright details:

"The Queensland Government supports and encourages the dissemination
and exchange of information. However, copyright protects material on
this website. Copyright of all information on this website resides
with the State Government of Queensland. The Queensland Government has
no objection to its material being reproduced, made available online
or electronically, provided it is for your personal, non-commercial
use or use within your organisation, the material remains unaltered
and the State Government of Queensland is recognised as the owner.
None of the material contained on this website may be reproduced or
used for commercial purposes without the written permission of the
copyright owner."

And I've emailed them asking for an exception, at the moment I've
uploaded several images derived from their collection, but they can
only be used for non-commercial purposes at present unless an
exception is granted.