[talk-au] Queensland parks, forests and conservation areas

Tom Brennan website at ozultimate.com
Thu Jul 1 12:29:06 BST 2010

Makes sense. The IUCN Protected Areas Categories are an international
standard, and there shouldn't really be any shoehorning to get Aussie
protected areas to fit.

To use a couple of examples (from NSW! :) )
Blue Mountains National Park
boundary=protected_area
protect_id=2
protection_title=National Park