[talk-au] How to tag a church without its own building

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 21:57:20 BST 2010

Hi.

Why map any POI at all? I don't map everything - I choose what I think is
significant.

If you think it is significant that a particular church meets at a
particular place, I think add a node. Same for cub scouts.

Personally I'm not going to bother mapping where Scouts meet, but I
appreciate that someone else might find this significant.

  - Ben.