[talk-au] Fwd: OSM Mapping Party - Bell 31 Oct?

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Thu Jul 15 01:44:20 BST 2010

Would have enjoyed being there but will be in Karratha or possible Melbourne then so won't be able to attend.

Could have gone back to Jandowae for a great meal at The Club Hotel,  great food and really cheap.

Maybe an opportunity for Nearmap to extend the coverage to the region.

Cheers
Rosscoe

Ross Scanlon <info at 4x4falcon.com>