[talk-au] Nearmap coverage plan

Ben Last ben.last at nearmap.com
Mon Jul 19 01:37:22 BST 2010

On 17 July 2010 13:02, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also been finding the opposite. It's almost impossible to follow
> a signposted walking track from Nearmap. Even when you have a fair
> idea where the track goes, there are all kinds of red herrings that
> look just as visible from the air. Not to mention the difficulty of
> even seeing singletrack through dense bush.

I know what you mean :)  I'm not big on bushwalking (hey, I'm a Brit, it'll
take time) but I have found NearMap very useful for looking out tracks in
the parks and beach areas near where I live, which I can then later check
out on foot to see where they really run (as opposed to what it looks like
from the air).
Cheers
Ben Last
Development Manager (HyperWeb)