[talk-au] Wineries

edodd at billiau.net edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jul 22 07:35:21 BST 2010

> How do you tag a winery? I tried tourism=winery but that doesn't render.
>
> I guess shop=alcohol would render, but that's not really the correct tag.
>
>    - Ben

I have put them in as tourism=attraction, back in the days when i found a
tag and misused it or altered it to fit reality.
They are a special sort of of tourism attraction. Not all have cellar door
sales, so we should sort out a better type of tagging system to cover
vineyard / winery / cellar door sales / restaurant / winery tours whatever
else is available at these places.