[talk-au] Wineries

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:41:28 BST 2010

Hi.

Yes I'm thinking that tourism=attraction is probably the most appropriate
tag, in that I'm probably interested in the winery due to tourism rather
than commerce.

If there is also a restaurant there I'd probably tag that separately.

As before, note that a vineyard is a different thing to a winery, and
already has appropriate tags. Presumably the winery get their grapes from
one or more vineyards, although I am no expert on the matter. :)

 - Ben.