[talk-au] Showgrounds

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 08:52:08 BST 2010

Not sure I like that option Steve as it implies that the recreation_ground
is only a showground.

I prefer the landuse=showground option and then, if there is an oval that is
used for recreation within the showground you tag that accordingly ie
leisure=pitch, sport=*. In the end it comes down to the "predominant" use of
the area. The Melbourne showgrounds aren't a recreation_ground, likewise
with Bendigo. Well unless recreation includes purchasing showbags and eating
fairy floss :)

Craig